Dwayne Johnson has become one of Hollywood’s biggest stars over the years. He’s starred in movies such as The Fast and Furious franchise, Baywatch, and Jumanji. His latest movie, Rampage, was released last year.
Johnson started his career at age 16, appearing in commercials for Pepsi and Coca Cola. In 1995, he began acting in television shows and films. Since then, he has appeared in dozens of movies and TV series.
He is also a professional wrestler who competes under the name “The Rock.” He won the WWE Championship three times between 2002 and 2005.
In addition to being an actor and wrestler, Johnson is also a philanthropist. He founded the Dwayne Johnson Foundation in 2007. It provides support to children with special needs.
His charity work has earned him many awards including the Humanitarian Award from the Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2014.
Dwayne Johnson Pencil Drawing
Dwayne Johnson Oil Painting Drawing
Dwayne Johnson Comic Cartoon Drawing
Here are some facts about Johnson:
• Johnson was born on June 23, 1972 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• His mother is Donna Johnson and his father is Joseph Johnson.
• He grew up in California and attended high school in San Diego.
• Johnson graduated from the University of Miami in 1996 with a degree in kinesiology.
• He is married to Lauren Hashian since 2000. They have two sons together.
• He speaks English, Spanish, and Hindi.
• He enjoys playing basketball, golfing, surfing, fishing, and snowboarding.
• He loves dogs and owns several pets.
• He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 220 pounds.
• He wears size 11 shoes.
• He has been ranked #1 on Forbes list of highest-paid actors.
• He has a net worth of $100 million.