Introduction of Easy Rat Drawing
Rats are common animals found in nearly every part of the world and have been our friends and foes since time immemorial. While there are several interesting facts about this creature, it’s actually quite easy to draw if you follow the step-by-step instructions.
Materials you will need to Draw Cute Rat
If you want to draw any kind of cute rat, you will need a pencil, paper, notebook paper or sketchbook paper. Bring along some blending tools like a stippling brush (or pencil).
Easy and Cute Rat Drawing Steps
Begin With A Circle For Your Rat’s Body. It Doesn’t Matter How Big, But Make Sure It Has Good Symmetry. It Will Be Harder If You Go Out Of Proportion.
Start Adding The Detail To The Head And The Tail By Making An Oval-Shaped Line On Each End Of The Circle. This Is Where They Will Be Coming Out. Then Add Some Extra Lines To Give Them More Definition.
Now We Are Going To Start Adding The Details That Are Needed For Our Rat’s Face. This Includes Eyes, Ears, And Teeth.
This Is What Our Drawing Should Look Like So Far Now That We Have Finished All Of The Details In His Face Including His Ears And Teeth. Next We Are Going To Focus On His Body Before Moving Onto His Legs And Feet.
Next We Are Going To Continue Working On His Body By Drawing In Some Muscles Around His Chest Area Which Will Make Him Look Like He Is Getting Ready To Jump Or Run Away From Something Or Someone!
Sample Pictures of Easy and Cute Rat Drawing
Important Facts about rat
• Rat are not rodents but members of the order Rodentia.
• They have long tails which they use for balance when climbing trees and other vertical surfaces.
• Their hind legs are longer than those of mice and rabbits.
• Rats are omnivores (eat both plants and animals) and eat seeds, fruits, nuts, insects, worms, snails, slugs, frogs, lizards, snakes, eggs, grains, roots, tubers, fungi, bark, leaves, flowers, grasses, bulbs, mushrooms, berries, and even human garbage.
• They live in burrows and tunnels and sleep during the day.
• They are nocturnal and active at night.